The core-level Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 certifies that you are proficient with productivity tools and can navigate Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010 software at the feature and functional level. It allows you to know and demonstrate how to create or produce effective, practical slide shows.
Exam code: 77-883
Technology: Microsoft Office 2010 suites
Credit toward certification: MOS: PowerPoint 2010
MOS: PowerPoint 2010
- Manage the PowerPoint environment
- Adjust views
- Create a slide presentation
- Work with graphical and multimedia elements
- Create charts and tables
- Apply transitions and animations
- Collaborate on presentations
- Prepare presentations for delivery
- Deliver presentations
****Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the list.