The core-level Microsoft Office Excel 2010 certifies that you can navigate Microsoft Office Excel 2010 software at the feature and functional level. They should be familiar with and know how to use at least 80 percent of the features and capabilities of Microsoft Office Excel 2010. It allows you to create and edit professional-looking spreadsheets for a variety of purposes and situations.
Exam code: 77-882
Technology: Microsoft Office 2010 suites
Credit toward certification: Microsoft Office Specialist
Core Exam: Excel 2010
- Skills measured:
- Managing the worksheet environment
- Creating cell data
- Formatting cells and worksheet
- Managing worksheets and workbooks
- Applying formulas and functions
- Presenting data visually
- Sharing worksheet data with other users
- Analyzing and organizing data
****Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the list..